Saturday, December 6, 2008

YUM

This is a crockpot recipe that my sister-in-law gave me it is super quick and easy.
Salsa Chicken
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup chunky salsa
4-6 chicken breasts
Put chicken in bottom of crock pot. Mix together soup and salsa and pour over chicken. Cook on low 5-8 hours.
We ate it over rice with some shredded cheese but it would be great all rolled in a tortilla.

1 comment:

Aly said...

Rather than posting a recipe for me to use, you can just make it for me (I really mean Matt) to try? Because let's be honest. I am never going to attempt to try to cook a recipe you post. So, I could totally be missing out an something tasty. That's why you should cook it for us, let us try it, then maybe I can get Matt to cook it.