Saturday, December 6, 2008

Zoo lights



Our new family tradition is to go to Zoo lights at Hogle Zoo. They have amazing lights and I always love going to the Zoo but at some point I would of liked to see a live animal. We only saw a few monkeys, a bear back and a leopard. Well I guess you could count what we saw in the snake house but it stinks so bad in there you just glance as your are running through hoping the smell doesn't stick in your clothes. It was freezing but Addison loved it.


5 comments:

megs said...

Looks like fun annie-pants. When did you make the adventure to the Zoo too see the lights??????

I liked shopping with ya the other day! love ya!

Anonymous said...

You and Tressa and the kids look so cute. I am sad that we were not able to go. Thanks for the fun Christmas music!!

Anonymous said...

I promise I am not anonymous pervert leaving you a message. It's just me. Rochelle. I just clicked on the wrong button.

Kathleen said...

It really stinks in cold weather, as well???

Been fun catching up on your blog since life changing activities.

Loved your Christmas card and love you!

It's official: Kathleen Gregory

Kathleen said...

and I love your MUSIC!!!