
My sister Melissa and I decided to take some Fall pictures of our kids. Its an adventure to take pictures of children and not something I enjoy doing. But to save a few bucks we thought we would try it.

Addison refused to look at the camera let alone smile so my sister started to sing "if your happy and you know it clap your hands" this is her doing the "your face will shirley show it" part.

Every time we tried to take a picture Zach would be eating a leaf.


You would of thought the dang things were sugar coated.

Addison loved the falling leaves and Zach was happy to have a belly full of them.

Nap time was apon us and the kids were quickly falling apart.

A day full of smiles, tears, and a lot of singing came to an end and I somehow managed to get a pretty cute picture.
1 comment:
You should email me these pictures, especially the one of Addison and Zach beating each other up!! And I definitely need more pictures of Zach eating leaves!
Post a Comment