Addison is getting smarter everyday. So smart in fact that when she needed a drink she picked up the stool put it in front of the fridge grabbed a cup (a measuring cup) and got a drink. Luckily, I heard grunting and rushed in fast enough to lock the fridge and snap a picture. Its amazing how quickly they figure things out.
1 comment:
MAN I wish I had a new fridge that locked when Austin figured that out at that age...we had to put up annoying gates that we had to climb over to keep him away from the fridge (ice/water maker) and keep him away from the hot stove & overn (which he also knew how to open), and now he won't stay OUT of the fridge sometimes! Haha, Addison is so cute, so when you guys gunna have another one! Love ya, we need to get together this week! Hey how's Tressa & her baby doing?
Post a Comment