Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Clyde snacks

Well it finally happened Addison had her first taste of goat poop. Yes, goat POOP, and although Clyde eats it on a daily basis I don't think that Addison enjoyed it as much as he does. I came to this conclusion after she gagged and threw up for about 20 minutes. It was stuck to the roof of her mouth, on her hands, and on her clothes. Yuck! Not my finest mommy moment I asure you but after a bath and a good teeth brushing I think she will be alright. I hope she wont be too keen on eating anymore "Clyde snacks".

3 comments:

Melissa and Tyler said...

Um, Yuck!! Aren't you supposed to be in bed? Gosh, it's not like you are my mom or anything!!

Melissa and Tyler said...

ps gagged is spelled with two "g"s not one, just thought you would like to know--ha!

nailed-by-annie said...

I even had Byron spell check it for me, thanks.