I never knew that time could go by so quickly. One year ago I was introduced to the sweetest little baby girl. To my suprise this sweet little bundle turned my world upside down, sideways and inside out. But we made it through and I can't picture my life without her. Her bright eyes and contagious giggle melt my heart. She is a gift I am truly thankful for.
9 comments:
So cute, it made me cry. I don't want Zach to grow up as fast as Addison did!!
It is amazing how much they can change your life. Addison is lucky to have you and Byron as her parents. I can't believe how much she looks like you in your baby picture! Happy Birthday, Addison!
Happy Birthday to Addison! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow up? Just thought I'd let you know I check your blog . . .
Christy (Melissa's friend)
She is so damn cute. I love all the pictures of her when she was a baby, I can't believe how much she has grown and changed. See, didn't I tell you that you could get through it and it would be worth it :) Congrats on making it the first year mama, only 17 more to go LOL
Celeste that made me cry, thanks for being my rock.
Thankyou everyone for your nice comments.
Christy I know who you are, silly. I look at your blog too.
That was the cutest video. It made me cry! I am inspired to be a better mother. I can't believe how fast our kids grow up. Addison is such a doll!!!
Love the blog. Poor Clyde. :( I was laughing my head off!!!
she is absolutely adorable!!!!!! i am excited to see her grow, walk and talk!
heres the new blog. goblinqueenmeg.blogspot.com
good to see you and the birthday girl today!!!! lova ya
Alright already! Get those taxes done! See you at 7:45 tomorrow morning. If I am coping properly, I'll bring you something from Starbucks.
Post a Comment