Monday, March 31, 2008

The Cleaver Method.

Last week I did my typical "Good Morning" call to my sweet husband to see how his morning was going, when Byron informed me that he did not sleep well because I spent most of the night sleeping on top of him. Now, you need to understand that our dog Biscuit sleeps in our bed on one side of Byron and I sleep on the other. Most of the time Byron gets pushed into fetal potison because Biscuit likes to sleep at Byron's feet and I like to at least have my arm around Byron so he doesn't get much room on the bed anyway. Well, that night for whatever reason, I decided that sleeping on top of him was much more comfortable then my matress so Byron woke up to me sound asleep on his back. He was in the fetal position and his right arm and leg were hanging off the mattress. The poor guy, I don't even know how he was breathing.
I think we might reintruduce the Cleaver method of sleeping...........twin beds.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Biscuit needs a doggy bed.

nailed-by-annie said...

He would never sleep in it. Spoiled little shit.

Strawberry Miss said...

You are a psycho and I have never known you to be any different. I almost died laughing...again!! love chelsea.