Tuesday, June 16, 2009

For those of you who didn't know I would like to announce that I am pregnant. And although I swore I would never do it again here I am expecting our second. I am however very excited and of course a little nervous. With troubling news that I have a genetic disorder that causes my blood to clot and was expecting to shoot myself with blood thinner in the belly two times a day a very pleasant meeting with the specialist cleared up the facts and NO shots for me. During the visit we also had a ultrasound and the result showed it is in fact a girl.

Now the next question is always "Have you picked out any names". The answer is no. Picking out a name is something I do not like to do so don't expect to know any time soon. I am so excited to have another girl and the fact that we don't have to buy new cloths, bedding, toys, etc, is icing on the cake.


The ultrasound also showed that the baby is a little earlier then expected so my due date is now November 22. That is a little discouraging because as anyone who has been pregnant knows every week counts but as long as she comes out healthy that is all that matters. Oh, and i don't want to be in the hospital on Thanksgiving so lets pray that doesn't happen.

3 comments:

megs said...

YAY FOR BABY GIRLS!!!! you just made me the happiest cousin in the world! love ya!

Anonymous said...

Pretty exciting times for you, Annie. Good luck and best wishes. You and Byron make darling girls, I'm sure she'll be a little cutie!!!

Nate and Nicole said...

I'll do a tribute to Bandit but I have to wait until the wound heals a bit for my mom.... make sense?