Changing the world one finger at a time...
This is my dad playing in his band. He is the one on the left with the guitar.
You may have to pause the music at the bottom on pause so you can hear them.
ANNIE, your Dad is amazing. I want to see him in concert sometime.MISS YOU!!!Addison and Byron are darling. I love their hair.
WOW he sound just a good as he did when we were kids! Tell him he's awesome & I want his autograph! ;)
Your Mother said: Good grief! I can't believe you put that on your blog!!! Sounds pretty darn good for an old fart doesn't he?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
ANNIE, your Dad is amazing. I want to see him in concert sometime.
MISS YOU!!!
Addison and Byron are darling. I love their hair.
WOW he sound just a good as he did when we were kids! Tell him he's awesome & I want his autograph! ;)
Your Mother said: Good grief! I can't believe you put that on your blog!!! Sounds pretty darn good for an old fart doesn't he?
Post a Comment