Friday, August 22, 2008

Me the Homemaker

I have come upon a new passion in my life, cooking. My garden is going strong and I have veggies coming out of my eyeballs and soon will be the day when I can't go out my back door (actually front door for me) and pick all the fresh veggies I want so I am taking this time to its fullest and cooking up a storm. I have about had it with zucchini bread but with the Internet and the new cook books I bought I am finding wonderful new recipes to try. Today I will be making jalapeno poppers I am so excited. I can make a hundred at a time and freeze them and I will have them all year (if they last that long) and since I will make them myself i can use low fat cream cheese so they will be less in fat and better tasting then store bought, I hope. A update on the tasty turnout will follow............

No comments: