Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lulu AKA Elivia

 Since I didn't keep my blog updated through the first year of  Elivia's life here are some random pics that I love

Daddy is starting them early.


Chill'n at the pool. Look at those arms compliments of the Michelin Man.









          T he super cute Pebbles T-shirt that my cousin bought for her.








          CHEESE!!!

mmmmm, food. My favorite time of day.

 
This hog Byron picked up at the dump. Can you believe someone would leave this there!!!! It looks brand new and works great too! All we had to do was charge it.

This was the day that Elivia figured out how to get into the sitting position in her crib.
She's brilliant


Elivia was really sick in this picture. The poor thing looks like she is trying to put
a good face on for the camera

Temper tantrums are starting early with this one.
.
.
.
Then
.
.
.
MOOD SWING

Such a sweet little cupcake when she wants to be.

Happy Halloween


Splish Splash I was taking a bath


All Done.

No comments: