Addison is turning into quite the little Picasso. She loves to do anything that involves being creative. She can even draw stick people, well her version of course.
This is Byron and I
I started her out with "Paint With Water" books but now she can use actual water color paint really well, washable of course. It is so wonderful, I can sit her down with some markers or paint and she will be content and quiet for sometimes more then an hour.
There are however the unfortunate mishaps when she forgets that she can only draw on paper.
Here she was practicing tracing her hands on the coffee table. She didn't even forget the nail polish.
And this is where she decided to give herself some body art while I was busy baking all morning.
For only being 2 1/2 I think her skills are amazing and also VERY convenient.
1 comment:
You should at least update with a picture of Elivia...
Post a Comment