Fourth of July 2009 
Centerville fourth of July parade is a fun activity we like to go to every year.

Melissa, Tyler and Zach were able to squeeze in our spot with us this year it is a very busy parade so space is limited but we made room for them and the kids had a great time.

After the parade we walked down to the park and got Addison a snow cone. She loved riding in the wagon.

Byron took Addison on a post parade ride on his moms scooter I could her her giggle all the way up and down the street.
We went to Tressa's house in Morgan that evening for a BBQ. We can see Morgan's fireworks from her front porch and her neighbor put on his own show with patriotic music and all.
Baby Emery loved the fireworks and would scream this funny little scream every time JD did the flower ones it was hilarious. I was not sure how Addison would take them but she loved it. We had a great Fourth of July.
2 comments:
I can't believe how much Addison is growing up! When is your due date? It was so nice to see your sweet faces at Jesse's services. I miss you, Annie ... so do my nails. Love you.
Hope you are feeling well, Annie and Addison's tonsil surgery was a success! Love you.
Post a Comment