
I have to give a shoutout to my all time favorite movie "The Nightmare Before Christmas". If you have not had the pleasure of watching this fantastic film I will give you a little info about it.
And so begins Tim Burton’s fanciful tale of Pumpkin Kings, Oogie Boogies, and Sandy Claws, “The Nightmare Before Christmas.” Filled with terrifyingly beautiful sights and one hell of a catchy soundtrack, “The Nightmare Before Christmas” tells the simple story of Halloween Town’s most famous citizen, Jack Skellington, and his desire to bring the colorful joy of Christmas Town to the German-expressionistic gloom of his community of ghouls through some of the most remarkable stop-motion animation ever seen.
-The Tim Burton Collective
If you need some Halloween spirit this will do the trick. It is definitely the must see of the season.
Below is a test I took to see what character I would be in the movie. I was a little suprised at the result but I think it got it right.
2 comments:
Love the Halloween music! I also love the picture of Addison in the wheelbarrow. Funny thing is my dad used to take me and my two older brothers on wheelbarrow rides all of the time. It was totally just as good as Disney Land. However, I referred to it as "poor kid fun". I actually have a picture of it hanging in the hallway.
love this movie!!!
Post a Comment