I have to had it to Byron for the ingenius idea of how to babysit and get things done. But using your toddler as a body shield between you and the lawn mower is not the way to do it. Thankfully she did not fit.
Love it. Byron needs to get a baby backpack and then she'll have the perfect spot for mowing! Maybe Biscuit will fit in the tummy holder... you never know. He might like to mow as well.
This is so funny! Our baby loves to mow the lawn with Bryan and his arms get way to tired trying to hole him and mow at the same time. I will definetely pass this tip along next time the lawn needs to be mowed. PS. She is getting so big and SO cute!
9 comments:
Love it. Byron needs to get a baby backpack and then she'll have the perfect spot for mowing! Maybe Biscuit will fit in the tummy holder... you never know. He might like to mow as well.
Yeah, I can't wait to see what kind of things Matt comes up with when we have kids. The two of them are so much alike.
Looks like he's about to give birth.
annie pants miss and love you!
hey annie-pants! i stole a squish from chelsea and rickie... its delicious!!!!!! love ya!
Which friend?????? I LOVE ADDISON THE MOST of course!!! I just dont have any pictures of her!!! lets get one and I will make the correction!
This is so funny! Our baby loves to mow the lawn with Bryan and his arms get way to tired trying to hole him and mow at the same time. I will definetely pass this tip along next time the lawn needs to be mowed. PS. She is getting so big and SO cute!
I'm doing good, sweetheart. In serious need of a nail appt. though!
hey annie pants! how you doing??? i miss you lots and hope to see you soon! love ya!
Post a Comment