One of the perks of buying a older home was to have full grown trees but the trees that grew in our yard were trash trees so they had to go. We had never cut down full grown trees, it was a new experiance that was very entertaining.
That was AWESOME! The whole tree falling and the goats running! HAHA. I'm glad you found me, oh and the baby is Sierra Jade, not sienna, but that name is cute too! I'm not very good on this blog thing yet, still figuring it out!!!!
Love ya,
Hey Austin and I will be up there 28June-11July we should totally hook up for lunch, dinner, 4th of July celebration or something w/everybody!!!!
6 comments:
I bet the chickens pooped ya out a few more eggs than normal that day! I think maybe the goats did too!
HILARIOUS!!!
BYRON IS NOW AN OFFICIAL LUMBERJACK!!!
hey i am not one of your friends anymore???? i miss my annie. I need to come over!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!
That was AWESOME! The whole tree falling and the goats running! HAHA. I'm glad you found me, oh and the baby is Sierra Jade, not sienna, but that name is cute too! I'm not very good on this blog thing yet, still figuring it out!!!!
Love ya,
Hey Austin and I will be up there 28June-11July we should totally hook up for lunch, dinner, 4th of July celebration or something w/everybody!!!!
Hey I tagged you. Go look at my blog. My URL is findinganepitaph.blogspot.com
Hey..i just FINALLY put all the pictures up that i took while up in Utah, check it out! Love ya
Post a Comment